Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snow Storm...

We are supposed to get 3 - 5 inches of snow in the next 12 or so hours.......

In my part of the country, everything shuts down with that type of accumulation.....

Schools will be closed, county snow emergencies declared, and all the milk, bread and eggs will disappear from the store shelves......

When dear husband came home from work with the weather forecast, I figured I better run out after dinner and pick up a few things.......my fridge shelves were looking a little bare anyway.....

My local Kroger was a madhouse!  They were packed with people stocking up on everything from  batteries to dark chocolate.  Every check out lane was open and the registers were ringing and singing "cha-ching!" 

Our local economy will definately benefit from the predicted snow storm.....

Joy in a stocked fridge and not having to leave the house tomorrow!

HDP