Sunday, December 19, 2010

Peanut Butter Fudge and A Little Crochet

I decided this afternoon was a good time to pull out the peanut butter fudge recipe.  I like to let it cool for 24 hours, so we will have to wait until tomorrow to get into it.  

Hard to believe, but I've been making this recipe for 10 years!  My print out says 2001.  It's a really good recipe, that is easy to follow, and the fudge always turns out great!  

It's called Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge and you can find the recipe HERE


On the crochet front, I finished up another scarf today.  

I wanted to see what the Soft as Lamb scarf looked like in a variegated yarn.  This is I Love This Yarn in High Sierra Ombre...just something I had in my stash...


Our ornamental bunny looked so cold out in the snow, I had to bundle him up!  :-)

The lighting today was really poor.....even outside, our skies were gray and cloudy.  So, with that being said, I didn't get very many pictures.

Joy in a relaxing Sunday afternoon doing some things that I enjoy.

HDP